International TEFL and TESOL Training - Online Courses
International TEFL and TESOL Training participants International TEFL and TESOL Training participants

International TEFL and TESOL Training - Online Courses

Further Training

The TESOL training really added some much need structure to my practicing career. Even though I have been teaching adult for over ten years, the program have me new insights great structure be eel world instances to help me better my ESL classroom.

decent course

I took the online 120 hour coursr as well as the 50 hour buisness English course and found it a little to easy, as well as the information that was readily at hand through the downloadable course material. I used this as a refresher course as well as a starting point for starting a teaching job while i travell.
I do sugjest if you have no teaching background or higher education to take the more intensive course, but the 120 is sufitiant to get a job offer. The job assistance is essentually the email you a list of sites to search yourself, not extreemy helpful.
Overall other then being an easy coures and the lack of sutable job search help it is a sutable course for your needs to get hired.

120 HRS TEFL Course

The 120 HRS TEFL Course is very exciting, flexible times, educative, the video support is amazing. The tutors know their subject very well, Hag, P. Ticehurst keep it up, you made it easy for me. The communication team is excellent, Instant feedback.

TEFL

Such an amazing course to enroll in . It gives you a broad foundation about teaching English overseas and also improves your skills as an individual! It was very fun, informative and relevant in every aspect .

Pretty Straightforward

A lot of the content is common sense so it's not too difficult to work through. I did the entire course during my down time at work in about a month. There were definitely some practical points that I hadn't thought of that I was able to use, though your mileage may vary depending on your situation and the country you're teaching in.

Review

I like all the materials in both TEFL courses I took, general and Business. Everything was so useful and helped me to refresh my overall knowledge of English grammar and improve my practice of an English teacher. I am looking forward to taking TEFL for young learners.

Excellent training

I've had a golden opportunity to do online ITTT TEFL/TESOL training. The lessons are great. The most incredible parts are Grammar lesson and Teaching Techniques. As the teacher, we should use the terms when we explain to the students. I got motivation while I was learning through this program. The course instructor gave some feedbacks for lesson planning.

TEFL

The course was great I learn a lot. The only problem I have with doing this course is that it's very hard to get jobs overseas to teach English. Majority of the jobs they prefer to hires persons from certain countries like USA, Canada, UK, and Australia. I am from Jamaica and it seems very hard to get a teaching job overseas to teach English base on my nationality.

TEFL/TESOL courses

I have just taken my TEFL/TESOL online courses with tutor support. I enjoyed it. I got much new information that I didnt know before. I had no idea of an ESA lesson, but know I do. I know how to plan an effective lesson , how to engage students, how to use and implement different methods in teaching. The course was really helpful. The tutor was very kind and helpful in giving feedback.Thank you very much!

Gastone

This was an amaizing experience. It was a refresher course that will add value to my teaching skills. The materials are well tailored with great instructors especially when working on the lesson plan.Thank you ITTT.

• Published Content

TEFL Course... Brief Review.

Overall, my experience with the course was knowledgeable, constructive and fun. The fact that i had extra chances to work on my lesson plan really helped me a lot. Highly recommended for those interested in learning how to teach English.

ITTT 120 Hour Online TEFL Course

This was a very good course for me, as I did not have the time to commit to an "inclass" program. It seemed like a very thorough course, but yet was relatively easy and not too time consuming. I was able to complete the 120 hour course in about a month just working on it before work in the mornings. In addition to the 120 hour TEFL course I also completed smaller courses on Young Learners and Business English. These two courses had the same format as the main course. I think the ONLY thing lacking in the course was some sort of required video teaching component.

ITTT TEFL

The course content is excellent and self explanatory.
Course administrators were very swift and prompt in their response.
But I suggest the job guidance given to graduates should be improved.
Thank you.

Online tefl

Overall I found this course useful and enjoyable. I'm not planning to teach at the moment but having a tefl certificate too add to my resume will surely be handy in the future. We plan to relocate to Taiwan in a few years to give our son a good grasp of Chinese when he gets to school age.

makes you hirable

After I completed my course and got my certificate I was able to find a job teaching English in the specific city I wanted in a very short time and with a very reputable company. The materials were a bit dated and I received no assistance finding a job, but once I found a place to apply to, they accepted me easily.

Online tefl course

Very good value for money, comprehensive course which is achievable in 3 months. Would recommend to anyone looking to seek a cheap and remote tefl course, with an interest in English grammar in general

• Published Content

A non naitive speaker’s review

It is an a very good course, however as a non native speaker of English it is practically impossible to get teaching job simply because you are not a native English speaker. It will be extremely difficult for me to recommend such s course to non native speaker.

Online ITTT course

I am a happy customer of ITTT. At first, I was skeptical if I would get enough information in order to to become and English language Teacher, but when I started the course, I was surprised how much information the material contained for a fraction of the price! Actually, it was a bit challenging to me to learn the material and pass all the tests, and of course, I had to put time and effort into the studying the course to finish it successfully. As a result, I have received an excellent grade thanks to the great support and feedback from the staff as well as helpful video lessons included with this 120-hour course! I am very pleased with the course and will recommend it to my friends!

Quite positive

Everything is made for you to be clear of what's going on and how you can make the best out of the course.
Loved the material and the assistance provided. It was a good experience and I totally recommend it.

Worthy TEFL company

I loved that adequate time is given to complete 20 units. There were a few corrections I sent in to the team about the tests, I hope they were addressed. As for the lesson plan, I strongly recommend revising it as contents asked for in the lesson plan seems to exceed the hour given for the lesson time. It is my belief the reviewer of the lesson plans should be extremely clear in what they require of participants. I think there should be more topics for someone to choose from when creating the lesson plan too. I recommend interested persons not skim over this course and be meticulous when taking the tests because you want a good average to pass. That being said, I was able to graduate and have my TEFL certification delivered promptly to me by the DHL courier. I loved the feel of it, this certificate was printed on a harder paper which felt very professional. I loved the paper selection. Very good job! I selected the 120hr course with no tutor, if I decide to do another course, I want to try out a tutor to feel the difference. I would say doing a TEFL course with ITTT is a good move to make. Try it out!

Great TEFL experience!

I found this course very helpful and enjoyed my experience! Great sources and program! The videos were very helpful and I feel like I've gained some useful tools to continue my teaching career. I recommend this course!

• Published Content

Very good for independent learners

I found this course to be very informative and relatively simple to complete, so long as I took notes and read through the material carefully. A great deal of resources are available and you can do it from home.

Stephan review

The program was accessible and easy to navigate through. Had no problems in completing the course and admin in general was effective when communication was required between myself and consultants. Not expensive and the course helped me get a job in China.

• Published Content

I'm just doing this because you keep emailing me

It was good. I needed an online course that would give me a certification to teach online, and I got it. Now that I'm doing the same to qualify as Italian teacher I can see the difference in the website layout. ITTT's is a lot better to navigate.

CTBE and CTEYL course

I would definitely recommend these courses. It is very convenient to do it online with full support from the tutors! I have completed the CTBE and CTEYL course with tutor support and the content was excellent! I hope it was the best investment of my life!