United States: Arizona, New Jersey, New York and 4 other cities
- Human Resources
- Marketing, Advertising, & PR
- Parks & Recreation
- Ski Resort
Cost in USD per week
Depends on the length of the program
* Guaranteed Internship/Traineeships PAID placement
* DS 7002 (Training Plan)
* DS 2019(USA work permit)
* Medical Insurance
* SEVIS Payment
* Ongoing support before, during and after your Internship/Traineeships Placement
Salary & Compensation
Overtime is paid at time and a half!
To qualify for this amazing experience, you must:
1. Be at least 18 years old.
2. Speak sufficient English language to successfully complete the Traineeships.
To qualify for Traineeships, you must:
1. Be graduates of degree or certificate granting post secondary institution with one year of work experience outside the US, OR
2. Be non-graduates with five years of work experience outside the US.
To qualify for Internship Program, you must:
1. Be current students enrolled in a degree or certificate granting post secondary institution outside the US, OR
2. Be recent graduates from a degree or certificate granting post secondary institution and will begin within 12 months from graduation.
* Experience and Education need to be in the same field as the Training/Internship program.
- Letters of Reference
- Phone/Video Interview
- Written Application