Throughout the year
To QUALIFY for a Management and/or Front Line Traineeship in USA you must meet the following requirements:
1. Must be at least 18 years old.
2. Must possess sufficient English language skills to successfully complete the Traineeship.
3. Must show a maturity level and personality adequate to participate and benefit from this International experience.
There are two programs under the J1 visa. The main difference is how you qualify. Please see below the difference:
To qualify for Traineeship:
- Graduates of degree or certificate granting post secondary institution with one year of work experience outside the US OR
- Non-graduates with five years of work experience outside the US.
To qualify for Internship Program:
- Current students enrolled in a degree or certificate granting post secondary institution outside the US OR
- Recent graduates from a degree or certificate granting post secondary institution who will begin within 12 months of graduate.
*** Experience and Education needs to be in the same field as Training/Internship program.
- Culinary Arts & Cooking
Program Fees Include:
- Guaranteed Traineeship PAID placement
- DS 2019 ( USA work permit)
- DS 7002 (training plan)
- Medical insurance
- SEVIS payment
- Ongoing support before, during and after your traineeship placement
All Internship/Traineeships are PAID: Front Office: Between 8.50 to 14.00 USD Food and Beverage: Average 9.00 - 15.00 USD (includes gratuity) - you will earn a smaller hourly rate but earn tips to an addition of your hourly rate Culinary: Between 9.00 to USA 16.00 USD Supervisors/Managers can expect to earn more.
- fluent Chinese with excellent English skills and great experience
This Program is open to
American, Asian, Australian, Canadian, European, Kiwi, South African and Worldwide Participants.
Typically Participants Work
Application Process Involves
- Letters of Reference
- Phone/Video Interview
Typically The Application Process Time is
Post Services Include
- Exit Debriefing Abroad
- Job and Internship Network