- Social Work
Course starts every Monday (except beginners)
This Program is open to
Cost in USD
For prices please visit our web-site
- Internship Program for 8 weeks
- First course book and extra material distributed during the course
- Welcome pack on arrival
- Placement test
- Special Friday lessons
- End of course certificate on completion of course
- Free SOS Italian Tutorials
- Free Internet access
- Free wi-fi
- Use of self-study centre, Italian online course and library
- Organization of social activities
- Student card for discounts in selected shops and restaurants
- Question Time, a free, 20 minute one-to-one lesson a week for students on English group courses
- Email forum with the Director of Studies to discuss or solve day-to-day or professional language problems for students on English group courses
- The Directors of Studies are available at all times in school to help students solve their problems
*Special Friday Italian lessons are every Friday at 10.00 or 11.45, very often outside the school. They are a stimulating practice program to make Milan part of the learning experience. They are included in the course price. Students prepare the lessons in class on Thursday. On Friday they will go to the chosen location and will have to complete specific tasks in pairs or small groups with the help of their teachers.
The Registration Fee and the use of all school facilities are valid for 12 months, even if your course is finished but you are still living in Milan or wish to come back!
- Entrance fees
- Transport for excursions
Language Skills Required
The Italian with Internship program combines the study of Italian with the opportunity of practicing the language in the busy work environment of our Milan City Center language school.
Internship Course Features:
- 8 week program
- Week 1-4: Standard group course (no internship)
- Week 5-8: Standard group course + 2-3 hrs afternoon work
- Work is in our Milan City Center school and is unpaid
- No internship fee
- Discount on the total course price over our regular fees!
- Starting date: any Monday upon availability
- An End of Course Certificate and a reference letter will be given at the end of the 8 weeks.
The Ideal Candidate:
- over 21
- mid-intermediate Level of Italian
- with a high school diploma or a university degree
- a reliable, outgoing and hard-working person.
- helping reception desk
- general office duties
- making contacts with fashion and design schools and universities
- helping the marketing department
- Online Application