Subjects & Courses
- Computer Programming
- Computer Science & It
- Culinary Arts
- Environmental Studies
- Human Resource Management
- Information Systems
- International Business
- International Policy & Diplomacy
- International Relations
- Interreligious & Interethnic Relations
- Liberal Arts
- Public Management
- Computer Science
- Human Resources
- Human Rights
- International Relations
- International Trade
- Marketing, Advertising, & PR
- Parks & Recreation
- Public Administration & Government
- Childcare & Children
- Community Centers
- Community Development
- Public Health
2-4 Weeks, 3-6 Months, 5-8 Weeks, 7-12 Months, 9-12 Weeks, 1-2 Weeks, Alternative Spring Break, Summer
Start date every Monday, Year Around
Fall, Spring, Summer, Winter, Trimester, Academic Year, Throughout the year, May Term
American, European, Canadian, Australian, South African, Kiwi, Worldwide and Asian Participants. This Program is also open to Families and Couples.
Cost in USD per week
Contact Provider for Cost Details
Spanish course/program chosen, Informative dossier, Classroom material and book, Study tutoring, Use of common rooms, Level test, Free Internet connection, Academic report and Certificate of studies
- Independent living
- Guest House
Language Skills Required
Combine an Internship Program with Spanish Course:
This programme combines an Intensive Spanish course with an apprenticeship of at least 12 weeks working in a company. Working in a foreign company is a very rewarding experience, as in addition to giving you the chance to practise Spanish, you can learn the language that is specific to your job, and when you finish, we give you a full report that you can use as a reference in the future.
Before starting the work experience you will have to attend a Spanish course of at least 4 weeks to prepare you for work. You can choose from among any of the intensive courses, but at least the B1 level is required Ceificin Business Spanish
Combine Volunteer Program with Spanish Courses: :
This program combines a Spanish course with voluntary work. It is a great opportunity to help people from other cultures, learn about Spain and have fun at the same time. There are many types of projects available: educational and cultural, social, environmental and health care related...you can choose the area that most interests you.
You must attend a Spanish course for a minimum of two weeks and then you will start your voluntary work which will last for a minimum period of 6 weeks.
A typical week::
• On the first day you will need to be at school at 8:30 in the morning in order to do a placement test level and go to the introductory talk orientation where you will be informed of everything that can be useful. Once the test has been completed we will be distriuted the students according to the level they are concerned.
• Timetables for 20 intensive courses are held either between 09:30 and 13:30 or between 14:30 and 18:30 from Monday to Friday. If you have conversation classes or private lessons the director of studies will inform you of schedule. The class schedule will be arranged after the test because it will depend on student’s level and availability.
• Your course includes various social and cultural activities. Upon arrival you will receive the calendar of activities for the month. However, don’t forget to review the daily bulletin board on which will provide the updated information on the activities for each week.
- Online Application