- Health Administration
- Human Resources
- Human Rights
- International Relations
- International Trade
- Liberal Arts
- Marketing, Advertising, & PR
- Parks & Recreation
- Political Science & Politics
- Public Administration & Government
- Social Sciences
- Social Work
Start dates every Monday, year around
This Program is open to
American, European, Canadian, Australian, South African, Kiwi, Worldwide and Asian Participants.
Cost in USD
From 180 EUR a week
• Orientation Program
• Placement test
• End of course certificate
• Internet access
• Some cultural activities
Salary & Compensation
Language Skills Required
Internship Program Optional Add on:
In an increasingly competitive job market, employers look for new recruits who can add value to their business immediately. An internship in an English-speaking country can make your resume more attractive to future employers. Combined with an English course, you could be one step closer to your dream job.
• All Internships are unpaid
• Accommodation is not provided
• EEA, EU and Swiss students only
• Minimum level of English: Upper Intermediate
• Internship Duration: 4 weeks - 3 months
• English Course Duration: Minimum 4 weeks
• Minimum age: 18+
• Start Date: Every Monday
You’ll get more out of this course if:
• You want to combine your internship with an English course
• You have an Intermediate level of English
• You want to experience life in an all-English workplace
• You want to broaden your career opportunities
What can you expect on this course?
• Gain valuable and practical skills and experience in your chosen profession. All positions are unpaid.
• Sales & Marketing
• Finance PR & Advertising
• Human Resources
• Travel & Tourism
• Hotel & Catering
• Finance & Accounting
• Insurance Administration & Secretarial
• International Trade
* Requests in other vocations are considered.
Study & Work: Unpaid Internship - Improve your English:
Before beginning your internship you will attend an English course with EC. This provides you with an opportunity to get used to life in an English-speaking country and build your confidence using English.
Gain valuable work experience:
An internship in an English-speaking environment will provide you with excellent opportunities when applying for jobs, both abroad and in your own country. You will gain practical skills, and increase your awareness of international business practices.
- Online Application