Course starts every Monday (except beginners)
This Program is open to
Cost in USD
Price from: USD 257 a week
- Books and materials
- Some cultural activities
- One time non-refundable registration fee 125 EUR
- Airport transfers
- Students attend and orientation session on the first day of classes in order to learn more about our school and the surrounding area.
- Our Department of Student Affairs organizes a calendar of events for the month and is available to provide information or make reservations for available excursions or events. In addition, our school hosts parties for almost any occasion. At TLA, social activities are an important component of the students total experience
- A unique event at TLA is the COMPLIMENTARY MONDAY WELCOME BREAKFAST where the new students who have recently arrived are offered the opportunity to meet and socialize with the other students
Typical School Activities Include:
- Music Day: The origins of Jazz & Blues. What better way for students to test their listening comprehension skills?
- BBQs at the Beach: Students pack lunches and go to the beach for volleyball and casual conversational exchange
- The School provides FREE chips, sodas, water, bread, condiments, fruit, pop corn, ice, charcoal, desserts for all the participants
- Field Trips: Visits to museums, the County jail, courthouse, City Hall, newspaper-editing facilities, etc
- We consider these exciting activities as part of the course and they are included in the tuition fee.
- International Banquets: A monthly event where students share recipes and dine on cuisine from around the world
- The School provides FREE water, sodas, chips, bread and dessert
Language Skills Required
- Online Application