Germany: Berlin, Dortmund, Dusseldorf and 3 other cities
- Camp Counselor & Trip Leader
- Food Science & Nutrition
- Graphic Design
- Human Resources
- Information Systems
- International Relations
- International Trade
- Kinesiology & Exercise Science
- Marketing, Advertising, & PR
- Parks & Recreation
- Physical Therapy
- Web Design
All Year Round - See website for monthly program start dates.
American, European, Canadian, Australian, South African, Kiwi, Worldwide and Asian Participants.
Cost in USD per week
Program prices are based on the length of the program chosen and begin at GBP 650.00 / USD 1,000.00 for a 4-week program in any of our European destinations. PLEASE NOTE: Accommodation costs are not included in the program prices. Applicants can book these independently, or IIS can provide prices from a variety of pre-approved providers, where safety, and quality have been pre-checked.
- A guaranteed professional internship
- Your own dedicated Program Manager who will work with you to prepare you for your experience
- Preparation of a professional level CV (resume) and cover letter
- Pre-departure Q&A session
- 24-Hour access to a Local Co-Ordinator in your program city.
- Welcome pack including local map and essential information
Salary & Compensation
Internships are typically unpaid.
No specific qualifications are required to apply to the programs. We simply ask that applicants are dedicated, focused, motivated, and passionate about sport!
- Online Application
- Phone/Video Interview