Germany: Berlin, Dortmund, Dusseldorf and 3 other cities
- Camp Counselor & Trip Leader
- Food Science & Nutrition
- Graphic Design
- Human Resources
- Information Systems
- International Relations
- International Trade
- Kinesiology & Exercise Science
- Marketing, Advertising, & PR
- Parks & Recreation
- Physical Therapy
- Web Design
All Year Round - See website for monthly program start dates.
American, European, Canadian, Australian, South African, Kiwi, Worldwide and Asian Participants.
Cost in USD per week
Contact Provider for Cost Details
- A guaranteed professional internship
- Your own dedicated Program Manager who will work with you to prepare you for your experience
- Preparation of a professional level CV (resume) and cover letter
- Pre-departure Q&A session
- 24-Hour access to a Local Co-Ordinator in your program city.
- Welcome pack including local map and essential information
Salary & Compensation
Internships are typically unpaid.
No specific qualifications are required to apply to the programs. We simply ask that applicants are dedicated, focused, motivated, and passionate about sport!
- Online Application
- Phone/Video Interview