Professional Internships in Brazil with Intern Brazil
Intern Brazil Header Image Intern Brazil Header Image

Professional Internships in Brazil with Intern Brazil

Estagio en haras...

Mi pasantia realizada en el haras fue una gran experiencia tanto personal como profesional en la cual me llevo grandes amistades y aprendizaje.
Gracias al equipo de Intern Brazil por estar pendiente en todo momento.

Fashion consulting assistant

Amazing. Worked in an environment in which there were no limits to what I would learn on the next day. If I could measure the amount of knowledge and experience I gained working at FashionRoom SP it would equivalent to a whole year of graduate school at a high-end fashion school. My mentor was called José Xavier Neto, he is one of the biggest name in the Brazilian Fashion Industry.

Live, love, learn

I referred to intern Brazil because I really wanted to do my internship in this beautiful country and it was the best choice I could done. I already knew that it would be a beautiful experience but in the end it was even better. I loved my job at the Câmara de comércio italIana. I learnt a lot from a professional point of view but not only. I met wonderful people, knew new food, music and culture, discovered amazing places. Brazil is part of me now and I am part of Brazil.

A wonderful experience with Intern Brazil

I have had a tremendous experience with Intern Brazil. It was one of the best decisions I made in my life. Marcio and Fernando were very helpful from the very beginning and I am very proud to be one of their early clients. They helped with setting up professional internship, which connected me with wonderful people. They also introduced me to their friends and families. Living with the host family, who is also Fernando's family, was an absolutely unforgettable experience. Frankly, I think them as my family in Brazil. The cultural experience that I had would have been possible with other teams that I had considered prior to the trip. Finally, it means to me than anything that I have made friends like Marcio and Fernando. You will be in good hands if you want a truly valuable life experience.

Absolutely wonderful

Intern Brazil has a wonderful staff that genuinely cares and is invested in your experience. They want to find the internship that best suits your interests and needs and will tailor the experience to whatever you need to make it happen. Personally, they helped me through everything from the visa process to leaving for home and everything in between. Beyond work, they work hard to make sure you enjoy all of the cultural and traveling experiences you can possible have. There is no better company for finding internships in Brazil.

Marketing internship

Intern Brazil helped me pursue my dreams of interning in a foreign country. I had an amazing experience interning with a great company in Sao Paulo, Brazil. I learned so much about myself and what type of career I want to pursue after college in just 2 months after being there. My Portuguese also improved a lot and I was able to fully immerse myself in the culture. Everyone in Brazil was so friendly and welcoming and the food was delicious! On the weekends, I was able to explore the city of Sao Paulo and I even took a trip to visit Rio de Janeiro. I plan on visiting Brazil again very soon all thanks to Intern Brazil for an unforgettable experience abroad.

Pharmacy internship in Brazil

I had an incredible experience working at a compounding pharmacy in Brazil!!! I learned a lot about an aspect of pharmacy that I was unexposed to, made a bunch of contacts, and improved my Portuguese tremendously. Intern Brazil helped me get the foot in the door to what has allowed me to guarantee an additional internship for the following year! INTERN BRAZIL ROCKS!!!!!

Great internship at communications company in Curitiba, Brazil

I spend nearly a month as an intern at the communications company LFCOM in Curitiba, Brazil and during my month in Brazil I learnt so much. Coming from Northern Europe, Brazil isn't the traditional choice of country to intern in, so I must admit my expectations were low. But boy did I get pleasantly surprised! LFCOM is a company just as modern, liberal and up-to-date as any communications company in Europe. This was definitely the dream internship. Working with three dedicated ladies who did everything they could to make my time in Brazil the best and always looking after me and making sure to tell me when I did a good job. I couldn't have asked for a better place to do my first internship. Even though I was far away from home, they made me feel at home. I can only recommend doing an internship in Brazil, since it is a country that has a lot of potential, dedicated people and amazing culture, despite its reputation in the Western world. The only challenges I met was the fact that most Brazilians do not speak English, so anyone considering going there should bear that in mind. Despite their lacking English skills, Brazilians are the most friendly people you will ever meet, and even though they do not understand your language, they will still try their best to help you, no matter the situation. My month-long internship in Curitiba, Brazil has not only made my resume look a whole lot better, but also opened my eyes to the situation in the BRICS countries and just how misunderstood and interesting they actually are.

My experience with Intern Brazil

I had an amazing time with Intern Brazil. They really immersed me in Brazilian culture both professionally and socially and revealed to me what it takes to be successful in business and every aspect of life in Brazil.

My living situations in Brazil couldn't have been better. Intern Brazil placed security and safety at a very high level and was there to assist me promptly whenever I needed them. There were a few times where I got into tight situations and they were there to help me and make sure that I was ok.

I would definitely recommend this program to all of those seeking to intern in Brazil. You will have an amazing unforgettable experience.

They are okay...

If you're rich, this is the place for you to go intern at. You have to remember that food and housing are not included and you must pay it separately. Basically, you're paying them to just find you an internship for a high price. The people are very nice and responsive. They also give good life advice to young interns. However, they are a bit disorganized. One of the workers here told me and my grandmother "The internships are paid, the average salary is $400 a month." Those were the person's exact words. A few days before I departed for Brazil, I asked 'Intern-Brazil' what would exact amount I would be paid from my internships and they said that the internship you're doing is unpaid. I was considering to cancel the internship but I had already paid the confirmation fee and bought my flight and had everything set. Therefore, I decided to just go ahead and do the internship and not complain. When I began doing my internship, it was not what I exactly expected. The people I worked with are very generous and nice people. However, some days they didn't speak with me and they did not give me much to do. I was hoping I would have more things to do while I worked. But I wasn't very busy at all.
Also, I really wish that the people who worked for Intern-Brazil would have told me which neighborhoods to stay away from within the city. Since, Brazil is a very dangerous country and the rate of crime is high. Especially in the big city, where crime is much worse. Additionally, they people who worked for 'Intern-Brazil' are locals of the city I went to intern in. Therefore, they know which neighborhoods are dangerous and which are safe. I also wished that they would have told which type of accommodation was the cheapest or had it listed on their website because that would have made my experience in Brazil so much better. However, that did not happen.
In conclusion, my experience wasn't the best compared to other interns. However, I enjoyed some parts of my internships and meeting other interns from the program.

Great experience in Brazil

It wasn't easy for me to find an internship in Brazil. Most companies I contacted didn't respond and weren't interested in foreign interns (that don't speak Portuguese). When trying with other internship providing companies they even offered me an internship as a web developer while I am doing an innovation study!

Intern Brazil did this completely different. They listened very careful to my needs and goals for my international experience. After listening well they gave me different options that fit my studies I could choose from. This is how i ended up doing my innovation internship in a cool start up. The company fits exactly with my needs and without Intern Brazil I would have never found them.

They where also always available to help me, When i had problems with my visa they helped me find out what I had to do and how i had to do it. It was very nice having a safety net like this available when you are for an internship in a foreign country!

First time abroad - Brazil

This was my first time out of the USA and it was a total blast! I am an engineering major and was having trouble finding a summer internship on my own. Intern Brazil solved this problem for me, setting up interviews and taking me through the whole process. Also, as a student athlete I had some specific requirements, which they were very helpful with. Overall, they did a great job, were professional, and the people involved were a ton of fun too!