Paid Internships in Spain with Top Businesses
Intabroad - Internships Abroad. Header Image Intabroad - Internships Abroad. Header Image

Paid Internships in Spain with Top Businesses

Best experiences

I decided to come to Barcelona and Intabroad really helped me to find the ideal job, also helped me with all documents so I just can say that the service is perfect. Each month, Intabroad called me just to verify that everything is ok, that the Company where I was working was giving me enough work. I really appreciated what they have done for me, so if you are looking to do you an international internship, Intabroad is the right place to begin.

Great Biotechnology Internship in Barcelona

After graduating from McGill University, I was seeking a means to develop my career while lusting through my desires for travelling. Through American Internships Abroad, it was very quick to find a placement. Not only was my internship related to my field of studies (biomedical sciences), it showed me what it was truly like to experience the working environment. I highly recommend American Internships Abroad for those seeking professional development at their early stages, while immersing themselves in a different cultural environment from their own. Moreso, they are always readily available to assist you in your time of need or emergencies.

Hello Spain

IntAbroad is a great opportunity to do an internship in Spain. The people in IntAbroad are friendly and ready to help you with everything you need to know in order to start your experience! The practice that they found me was in a really good company with people who are willing to teach you about your field of studies. Extra tip; Spain is beautiful to see, do different activities and travel around!!

My best internship!!

I have done 4 internships in total and this was my best experience hands down. Working in Spain was a dream come true and I will never forget it. IntAbroad is very helpful in helping you find a job. It is very difficult to encounter one from the other side of the planet. But, they are with you every step of the way, before and after. They are awesome and they got me a job into the digital marketing field, something I always wanted to discover.

Great Placement Organization - Highly Recommended!

I didn't expect to find something in Spain, given the economic crisis situation. Yet IntAbroad managed to help me find something related to my field (pharmaceutical/biotechnology). Not only was the host company very accomodating, but IntAbroad certainly has been as well and helpful. Overall, it was the best internship that I had...and will never forget it!

Barcelona internship

It was always my dream to live in Spain and to learn Spanish and IntAbroad helped make that dream come true. They found me a really good company who were completely supportive and IntAbroad was always willing to help me with anything I needed. I was nervous that IntAbroad wasn't a real company and I was hesitant to use them but I am so glad that I did. I think for the price they charge and the quality of the internship they provide, there is no better option out there for internships in Spain. The only thing is that the internship they found wasn't for as long as they promised and the internship was a little farther from Barcelona than I expected but if you communicate openly with them and are flexible they are great to work with and always answer all your questions. Overall, I highly recommend them!

Best Experience Of My Life.

Going to Spain was the best decision I've ever made. I was extremely nervous and anxious but Intabroad placed me in the perfect place. The one complaint would be that when I started the internship, I didn't hear much from them afterwards. But they did their job and found me the best fit for what I was looking for.