Teach and Learn in Spain Program
September 12th, 2011 to June 30th, 2012
American, Australian and Canadian Participants.
Cost in USD per week
Contact Provider for Cost Details
Interns will assist teachers in the classroom. Schools will inform the Instituto Franklin about the number of interns and hours per week needed for each of the schools (18* or 24** hours). Interns will have no labor relation with the schools.
The commitment will be for the academic year September to June.
Interns will receive a monetary compensation which will vary depending on the number of assisting hours per week. If possible, schools will provide free lunch or at a lower price to interns, although Instituto Franklin does not guarantee this service.
*With some exceptions, and according to the school's needs, some interns may assist teachers in nursery levels.
**With some exceptions, and according to the school's needs, some interns may work 25 hours a week.
* Students who have completed a Bachelor's Degree.
* Advanced level of Spanish.
* GPA of 3.0 (undergraduate).
* Be a native English speaker.
* Experience teaching and/or working with children.
* Maturity, independence, flexibility and patience.
* Open to have an international & intercultural experience.
* Ready to face the challenges of living, studying & working abroad.
* It is recommended that participants be over 20 years old.
* Study abroad experience in Spain.
- Letters of Reference
- Online Application
- Written Application