Many Mexicans are into learning foreign languages. Instituto de Idiomas e Intercambio Cultural TLALOC is looking for volunteers to teach their mother tongue or help others practice it in the city of Cuernavaca, Mexico. The most popular languages are English, German, French, and Japanese. Some are interested in learning Portuguese, Italian, Chinese, and Russian. In return for teaching Mexicans another language, volunteers can avail of free Spanish lessons. Excursions and other activities are available for a fee.
1. Earn international volunteering experience teaching Mexicans your native language.
2. Teach one of many popular languages, including English, German, French, and Japanese.
3. Take free Spanish language lessons in exchange for teaching your mother tongue.
4. Excursions and other activities are available for a fee.
5. Live in the city of Cuernavaca for a few weeks and explore the local culture.
This program has no reviews.