Study at the University of St. Andrews
Institute for Study Abroad, Butler University Header Image Institute for Study Abroad, Butler University Header Image

Study at the University of St. Andrews

IFSA-Butler Scotland is the best!!

I had the most incredible semester at the University of St Andrews through IFSA-Butler. Their weeklong orientation prior to arrival on campus really set me up for success at acclimating to living abroad and in the classroom. Their planned events were also such a blast -- a highlight was a weekend in the Scottish Highlands. I'm so happy that I got to have the best of both worlds while studying abroad with the resources of IFSA-Butler to support me.

Life-changing

Study abroad, like real life, always has its ups and downs. Not every day of study abroad felt like an adventure like I thought it might, but after spending an entire year at St. Andrews, really immersing myself in the culture and making new and long lasting friends, I can say, without a doubt, that who I was when I got here is not who I am now as I approach my final exams. Studying here was such a rewarding experience, and it was only enhanced by the IFSA Butler staff, who really start to feel like family by the end. If you have a chance to study here through Butler, I would HIGHLY recommend it!