IFSA-Butler University College Dublin
Institute for Study Abroad, Butler University Header Image Institute for Study Abroad, Butler University Header Image

IFSA-Butler University College Dublin

Just right

My entire experience in Ireland was amazing and that really had a lot to do with IFSA-Butler. They provide you with the perfect amount of assistance throughout the semester. They are able to successfully provide for their students without getting in the way of their cultural immersion. A lot of the opportunities I had were available to me for a large part because of IFSA. Whether it was learning how to play hurling or taking a pub crawl through the city, the staff was vital for my experience. The only thing you need to consider is which of their amazing offerings is best for you.

Best time of my life

IFSA-Ireland was amazing. They made me feel so welcomed, with their airport welcome and open door policy throughout the year. If you had academic or personal problem they were there to help. I would do the program all over again.

Immersed in Ireland

I had an absolutely incredible time at UCD. My education was rigorous, but manageable, I loved the C&C program that IFSA offered, and IFSA staff were wonderful. I wouldn't change a thing about my experience, and I am excited to go back to Ireland for graduate school.