IFSA-Butler Engage Australia
Institute for Study Abroad, Butler University Header Image Institute for Study Abroad, Butler University Header Image

IFSA-Butler Engage Australia

Adventures and fun!

I loved my study abroad experience through IFSA-Butler. I found the orientation at the beginning of the semester very helpful and appreciated the living situations IFSA found for us students. IFSA provided us with fun and exciting cultural experiences such as attending a wine tour, food tour and footie game. Also the course I took through ENGAGE was incredibly interesting and my professor was both well-prepared for the course and for advising us. Great class, great times!

Engage Australia, University of Adelaide

I studied abroad the fall of 2016 and I absolutely loved it. I knew going to Australia during their winter months would give me good weather and I was not disappointed. While abroad, I felt that I had a great resources through our course coordinator both abroad and the USA (if needed). My living situation (Urbanest) was good, and it was a safe location in the heart of downtown Adelaide. Besides dealing with some minor roommate issues, living with students from all over the world was a great cultural experience. The University of Adelaide is a gorgeous campus and I was able to get all of my classes to count for credit towards my Marketing degree.