IFSA-Butler at Victoria University
Institute for Study Abroad, Butler University Header Image Institute for Study Abroad, Butler University Header Image

IFSA-Butler at Victoria University

Study abroad student

I truly enjoyed all aspects of my study abroad experience. The entire process was made very manageable through IFSA-Butler. The pre-departure team was an amazing resource to turn to with any questions before leaving. They assisted me in picking my courses and aided with the visa application process. Once in country the IFSA organized orientation was an amazing way to begin my abroad experience. Fighting through the jetlag they organized a great array of different cultural and informational activities and events to ease the transition. My experience studying at Victoria University was great. I was able to take types of classes not offered at my home university. I especially enjoyed the IFSA organized events throughout the semester. These events were some of my favorites during my time in New Zealand. They were all very different experiences but equally enjoyable. Lastly, I loved having an IFSA staff member in Wellington and extremely accessible to us at all times for any problems we faced while abroad. IFSA-Butler made my abroad experience less stressful and ensured an amazing abroad experience.