Volunteer with small business in micro finance in Guatemala
- Community Development
- Grassroots Organization
- Small Business Development
3-6 Months, 5-8 Weeks, 7-12 Months, 9-12 Weeks, Alternative Spring Break, Summer
This Program is open to
Worldwide Participants. This Program is also open to Families, Couples and Individuals.
Cost in USD
- Welcome at the airport and private transport to your host family
- Transport to host community and project.
- 24 hour on call support from in country staff and emergency assistance.
- Program and project orientation and safety chat
- Walking tour of local community and Antigua (the nearest larger town)
- Private room accommodation (shared bathroom) with a host family
- Breakfast and dinner, 7 days/week
- 4 hours volunteering per day
- Free wifi, computer usage and tea and coffee in the office
- Letter of recommendation
Your program does not include:
- Flights to and from Guatemala
- Transportation upon finishing program
- Personal health/medical insurance
- Letters of Reference
- Online Application