Volunteer in medical and health clinics in Costa Rica
Costa Rica: Guanacaste, Rural Areas, San Ramon
- Health Care
- Health Education
5-8 Weeks, 3-6 Months, 7-12 Months, 9-12 Weeks, Alternative Spring Break, Summer
Open to All Ages
Worldwide Participants. This Program is also open to Families and Couples.
Cost in USD per week
Contact Provider for Cost Details
- Welcome at the airport and private transport to your host family
- Transport to host community and project.
- 24 hour on call support from in country staff and emergency assistance.
- Program and project orientation and safety chat
- Walking tour of local community and Antigua (the nearest larger town)
- Private room accommodation (shared bathroom) with a host family
- Breakfast and dinner, 7 days/week
- 4 hours volunteering per day
- Free wifi, computer usage and tea and coffee in the office
- Letter of recommendation
Medical students in their third year or higher
Medical practitioners: doctors, nurses, physiotherapists, and dentists
Can commit to volunteer work for six weeks
- Letters of Reference
- Online Application