Age Requirement Varies
Australian, Canadian, American, Kiwi, British and Irish Participants.
Cost in USD per week
Contact Provider for Cost Details
- Predeparture assistance. We'll help prepare you for life in China.
- Airport pickup. We'll transfer you from the airport to your accommodation and then to your school.
- Orientation to China. Including city tour, welcome pack, welcome dinner, teaching advice & accommodation.
- Access to ImmerQi alumni community and networking events. We'll keep you up to date with what's going on in your area.
- 24/7 emergency support by ImmerQi's in-country team. You'll be assigned your own personal advisor who you can contact should you encounter any problems during your stay in China.
- Placement into a Chinese school. We work with schools all over China and you'll become a full member of an insititution's teaching staff.
- RMB 6,500 monthly salary (after tax). Paid directly into your new Chinese bank account.
- RMB 6,500 completion bonus. Paid upon completion of your semester.
- Accommodation. Private bedroom in shared apartment or university style dorm and you will be sharing the living room and bathroom.
- Medical check. Paid for by your school.
Salary & Compensation
RMB 6,500 net salary per month / RMB 6,500 completion bonus
Language Skills Required
Locations: Guangdong Province
* For TEFL certificate holder (minimum 120 hours):
Native English speaker: Must hold a Bachelor degree or above.
* For Non-TEFL certificate holder:
Native English speaker: Bachelors degree or above + at least 2 years’ post-graduation teaching experience
*Nationality: Australia, Canada, Ireland, NZ, UK, USA passport holder.
* 20 - 50 years of age
- Online Application
- Phone/Video Interview