Spanish Learning Program - Group 4 Plus
ILISA Instituto de Idiomas Header Image ILISA Instituto de Idiomas Header Image

Spanish Learning Program - Group 4 Plus

I love this place!

I love this place! I was anxious about doing this and the staff especially my professors made me feel safe, comfortable, and always encouraged me. My two professors posses great wealth in patience and intelligence. They did a great job in giving me the basics in just 10 days and now I am told by all of them that it is up to me to continue practicing...And I will!

Gracias a todos!

First of all, the teachers were wonderful, each one is special. In the classes, a very important aspect was the conversations: listening to understand and use correct pronunciation as well as the opportunity to practice speaking. The atmosphere in the classroom was always calm and supportive with a touch of good humor! The cultural activities were very valuable for several reasons: speaking with locals, learning about the culture of Costa Rica, expanding ones vocabulary and learning the layout of the city and key landmarks. Aprendí mucho. Gracias a todos!

Enjoyable Stay

I really enjoyed my stay at Ilisa. I feel my Spanish learning has been jump started and it will truly enhance my path to fluency. I would definitely recommend Ilisa to my friends.