Learn Spanish in Costa Rica - Group 4 Program
ILISA Instituto de Idiomas Header Image ILISA Instituto de Idiomas Header Image

Learn Spanish in Costa Rica - Group 4 Program

• Facilities

Amazing food, fantastic activities

The staff were very helpful, the instructors and teaching methods are fantastic! I enjoyed cultural aspects of the weekly activities. I also liked the fact that I got to know some of the other students thanks to the break in the mornings. The cafeteria serves amazing food, great coffee and the chef is very friendly!

• Facilities

Well balanced and worthwhile program

Over the years, I have been to different language schools in various countries and I would rank Ilisa at the top.

The modern building facilitates interaction between students and teachers and it is filled with ample outside light conducive to learning.

Without exception, the professional and supportive staff are eager to help with any type of problem that might arise.

My teachers were adept at figuring out deficiencies in my Spanish and adjusted their teaching strategies accordingly with a view to making the subject interesting and entertaining.

I was impressed by their ability to explain difficult concepts in a way that I could understand and facilitate my learning.

To add to the experience, a steady stream of visits to cultural events in the area and excursions to learn about the geography, history and natural beauty of this country was provided. In short, this is a well balanced and worthwhile program giving you optimal results for the money you invest!