ILISA Instituto de Idiomas: Summer Program
ILISA Instituto de Idiomas Header Image ILISA Instituto de Idiomas Header Image

ILISA Instituto de Idiomas: Summer Program

• Facilities

Thank you ILISA for a wonderful week and welcoming us to Costa Rica. We learned so much about Costa Rican life and culture. The children fell in love with your instructors and I was pleasantly surprised with how much fun I had in "school" - hasta pronto!

Gracias!

The trip to Punta Leona was great. Stopping to see the alligators was a great experience. Overall a fantastic trip! Very courteous and friendly people. Gracias!

Mmy first trip to Costa Rica

I especially liked the arrangements made for my welcome. This was my first trip to Costa Rica and as a newcomer it was very helpful. I also liked that I could arrange both Panama and Costa Rica. The tours, dance lesson and San Jose guided tours were all excellent. I appreciated the arrangement of dance lessons even though we only had 2 students!

• Facilities

It has been a great experience!

Spending 2 weeks in Costa Rica and ILISA exceeded my expectations. The one-on-one instruction and the quality and personableness of the instructors provided an ideal learning environment. I enjoyed meeting and talking with the instructors in a very personal way. They weren't just teaching, they were forming a personal relationship where learning could take place. This does not happen that often in instructional settings. All in all, it has been a great experiences!

• Facilities

A great learning environment and a wonderful way to learn about Costa Rica.

Both my teachers were excellent! I was amazed at the depth of the linguistic knowledge they possessed. All staff directors were friendly and helpful. The other students were from many different locations and had so much to share. A great learning environment and a wonderful way to learn about Costa Rica. I've been to many language schools around Latin America and this one is one of the best schools I've attended!