Most Affordable Teaching Program in India
- English Teaching
1-2 Weeks, 2-4 Weeks, 3-6 Months, 5-8 Weeks, 9-12 Weeks
All year round, starting on the first and third Sunday of the month
Cost in USD per week
Contact Provider for Cost Details
• Airport pickup
• 3 meals per day
• Pre-departure orientation/Training
• In-country orientation/Training
• In-country staff support 24x7
• Written materials pre-departure
• Written materials abroad
• Donation to support your project
Only USD 189. It includes:
Marketing costs, pre and post placement support from our staff, a complete country information guide, volunteer training booklet, detailed information about the program, administration costs, travel costs to run inspection visits in all locations, communication costs, and office staff.
US$50 should be sufficient for basic weekly expenses, but please bring more if you intend to travel on weekends, explore the country or if you enjoy a beer or two.
Volunteers are responsible for their own flights, visas, travel insurance and vaccinations (if necessary).
Iko Poran Volunteer Abroad is a non-profit organization and not a travel agency.
Our registration fee is the most affordable in the world.
Finally, volunteers pay their programs fees directly to the host organization, which guarantees that there are no hidden costs – your money goes directly to where it is needed.
No extra international transfer fees.
- You must be at least 18 years old at the start of your placement.
- All volunteers must have adequate volunteer travel insurance and are required to provide a criminal background check to local staff on arrival in India or during orientation.
- Fluency in English is required in all the projects.
- Online Application