Most Affordable Childcare/Orphanage Program in Tanzania
- Childcare & Children
- Youth Development
1-2 Weeks, 2-4 Weeks, 3-6 Months, 5-8 Weeks, 9-12 Weeks
All year round, starting every Tuesday
Worldwide Participants. This Program is also open to Families and Couples.
Cost in USD per week
Contact Provider for Cost Details
• Airport pickup
• 2 meals per day
• Pre-departure orientation/Training
• In-country orientation/Training
• In-country staff support 24x7
• Written materials pre-departure
• Written materials abroad
• Donation to support your project
Only USD 189. It includes:
Marketing costs, pre and post placement support from our staff, a complete country information guide, volunteer training booklet, detailed information about the program, administration costs, travel costs to run inspection visits in all locations, communication costs, and office staff.
US$50 should be sufficient for basic weekly expenses, but please bring more if you intend to travel on weekends, explore the country or if you enjoy a beer or two.
Volunteers are responsible for their own flights, visas, travel insurance and vaccinations (if necessary).
No extra international transfer fees.
- Group living
- Guest House
- At least 18 years old at the start of the placement; exceptions can be made for under 18 years old accompanied by a guardian or with a parental consent
- Must have adequate volunteer travel insurance
- Provide a criminal background check to local staff on arrival in Tanzania or during orientation
- Online Application