Most Affordable Child Development Program in India
- Childcare & Children
- Disability Issues
- Grassroots Organization
1-2 Weeks, 2-4 Weeks, 5-8 Weeks, 3-6 Months, 9-12 Weeks
All year round, starting on the first and third Sunday of the month
Cost in USD per week
Contact Provider for Cost Details
• Airport pickup
• 3 meals per day
• Pre-departure orientation/Training
• In-country orientation/Training
• In-country staff support 24x7
• Written materials pre-departure
• Written materials abroad
• Donation to support your project
Only USD 189. It includes:
Marketing costs, pre and post placement support from our staff, a complete country information guide, volunteer training booklet, detailed information about the program, administration costs, travel costs to run inspection visits in all locations, communication costs, and office staff.
US$50 should be sufficient for basic weekly expenses, but please bring more if you intend to travel on weekends, explore the country or if you enjoy a beer or two.
Volunteers are responsible for their own flights, visas, travel insurance and vaccinations (if necessary).
No extra international transfer fees.
- You must be at least 18 years old at the start of your placement.
- All volunteers must have adequate volunteer travel insurance and are required to provide a criminal background check to local staff on arrival in India or during orientation.
- Fluency in English is required in all the projects.
- Online Application