IENA Work in Canada Program
Canada: Banff, Barrie, Brooks and 15 other cities
- Camp Counselor & Trip Leader
- Culinary Arts & Cooking
- Human Resources
- Information Systems
- International Relations
- Marketing, Advertising, & PR
- Ski Resort
3-6 Months, 7-12 Months
Age Requirement Varies
Cost in USD per week
Contact Provider for Cost Details
Salary & Compensation
- Be aged 18 – 35 (inclusive).
- Be a US citizen (with a valid US passport).
- Have a clear criminal record.
- Have proof of support funds equal to at least CA$2,500 on entry to Canada.
- Have proof of adequate medical insurance (including personal accident and repatriation of remains) on entry to Canada in excess of CA$25,000 as you will not be covered by the Canadian socialized medical system while working in Canada. You can provide your own coverage or you can purchase insurance through IENA.
- Not bring dependents with you to Canada on this program.
** You can participate in the program twice if you meet eligibility requirements.
- Online Application
- Phone/Video Interview
- Letters of Reference