Intern in Colombia with IENA
Age Requirement Varies
Cost in USD per week
Contact Provider for Cost Details
* Cultural Exchange placement
* Pre-departure and visa support
* Airport transfer to your host family
* Pre-placed housing
* Social events
* 24/7 assistance
Salary & Compensation
You will receive a stipend (in local currency) equivalent to approximately US$500-US$600 per month (this will more than cover the costs of room and board while in Colombia).
Language Skills Required
- High School
- Police Clearance
- Be a US citizen with a valid US passport.
- Be between 21 and 40 years of age.
- Graduated from a higher education institution (preferred) or be a current university or college student.
- Have previous experience working with children or young adults.
- Be a native English speaker or fluent in the English language.
- Be in excellent health.
- Have a clear criminal record.
- Be enthusiastic, dynamic and ready for the challenge of an international experience.
- Online Application
- Phone/Video Interview
- Letters of Reference