TEFL Course in Buenos Aires Argentina plus Job placement
IBERO TEFL Institute Buenos Aires Header Image IBERO TEFL Institute Buenos Aires Header Image

TEFL Course in Buenos Aires Argentina plus Job placement

A great course!

Thank you so much for this great 4 week course. It is an introductory course to teaching however I now feel prepared and confident to teach English. I loved the classes and my classmates were super friendly, my class was small, we were only 6 students but I loved the fact that we got personalized attention. Our professor was amazing.

• Course Instructor

Best course I have ever been to!

Thanks a lot to all the Ibero TEFL team. Your course exceeded all my expectations. I am now super comfortable teaching an English class here in Argentina. The job placements works out great! A superb experience

• IBERO TEFL Institute Buenos Aires responded to this review April 02, 2017 at 9:25 AM

Matt, thank you so much for your comments!

A great experience!

This TEFL course is amazing. I now feel confident teaching English to all levels. Ibero TEFL in Buenos Aires is a great school that easily stands on its own but that also has a partnership with many international agencies. I did much research before deciding on this school so I am quite confident in my recommendation.

A great course

I am glad that I took the Ibero TEFL course. It has been a great experience so far. I have met incredible people from different parts of the world and met new friends. I also loved the fact that we were placed in a small class and all the details were taken cared of. Thanks so much guys

Amazing

This is a great course for people who are into teaching. I have thoroughly enjoyed my course. I believe there are no major improvements to be made to the course. The staff is excellent. I loved my class in spite of being intensive it has been pretty informative and very professional, the instructor was both fun and funny and very knowledgeable. Job placement works great! Thank you Ibero TEFL for a great TEFL course in Buenos Aires!

Best TEFL course I have found

Great experience. This small school offers a great TEFL course. I had a great time at Ibero and met real interesting people from all over the world. loved my experience here. I hope to come back to Buenos Aires soon so thank you guys for all your support! I had a fantastic time!

Lovely!

If you want to teach English in Buenos Aires, Argentina, then the IBERO TEFL Course is a great program to go through. This particular TEFL course was fun but intense–we practiced grammar concepts, identified which were appropriate for which English learner levels, learned to craft our own lessons from scratch or a text book, and even went over how to teach specialized English classes such as those for business and specific proficiency tests as the IELTS, valid in the UK and in Australia. You get plenty of instruction in English methodology and ESL grammar, as well as lots of hands-on teaching practice with real students from Argentina. I was slightly terrified of the thought of teaching before I arrived at the program, but by the time I left, I felt confident that I could successfully teach in any classroom. The instructors give you lots of feedback during the course, so that you can focus on the areas that need improvement. When it comes to TEFL certification, you can’t go wrong with IBERO TEFL!

Fantastic!

I recommend Ibero Spanish School in Buenos Aires. The school is run by Argentinian linguists who do their best to make your staying a memorable experience. The staff is organized and professional; they handle their e-mail fast and answered all my questions correctly. I participated in some activities the school usually organizes. There are daily optional excursions and weekly evening activities we well as a weekly dinner at a restaurant to get to know other classmates. All my classmates were great and I made friends with people from all over the world, of course I had an intensive immersion experience and have developed a deeper understanding of the country and culture. I highly recommend Ibero TEFL and Spanish School.

• Course Instructor

Thank you Ibero for a great experience!

I loved my time here at Ibero. Loved the school, my classmates and the program is just great. 4 weeks is short but intense. I had a great time and have learnt a lot. I feel now confident using my teaching English skills and teaching English to Argentinians. Thanks so much!

• Course Instructor

This is the best TEFL course in Buenos Aires! Fantastic!

I can now say I feel confident teaching English to Argentinians here in Buenos Aires. The TEFL course at Ibero has helped me immensely achieve my goals and I rapidly an effectively became an English Teacher. I made some changes in my life and I am now very happy teaching English to Business Professionals in Buenos Aires. Thank you Florencia for finding me a full time teaching job in Buenos Aires. Your program is by far the best.

I recommend Ibero TEFL

I liked the fact that this is a small school and everyone is checking constantly your progress. My instructor was great. She was always prepared and with lots of useful handouts besides the oficial textbook of the course. It was a very intense but very good course so thank you everyone at Ibero for a great experience.

I recommend Ibero TEFL

I liked Ibero TEFL. In only 4 weeks I became an English Professor. My teacher Sam was always well prepared and she always taught us with optimism and good energy. My accommodation here in Buenos Aires was also organized by the school and I loved my time here, I improved my Spanish all the time so thank you Graciela, so much. It has been a great experience so I am very thankful for this opportunity.

Best Spanish immersion course in Buenos Aires

I had a great time at Ibero TEFL and Spanish. I took 3 weeks of Spanish classes before starting my TEFL program, which lalsted for 4 weeks and it was intensive. Everything went as planned as the language school is nice and reliable and very profesional. I liked it a lot. It is worth the money

I recommend Ibero TEFL in Argentina

I took a TEFL course at Ibero. I thought I was not a good candidate but the course was dynamic and intense, I really liked it. For someome my age it is great to be in touch with clasmates from all over the world and different ages and backgrounds. Everyone has been extremely helpful with all my questions both before arriving in Buenos Aires and once I was there. Buenos Aires is an amazing city. I would recommend studying this TEFL course to anyone looking for a great multicultural experience.

• IBERO TEFL Institute Buenos Aires responded to this review November 21, 2015 at 9:20 AM

Thank you!

I recommend Ibero

I recommend Ibero Spanish. The service was nice and efficient. As soon as I registered I received an e-mail with extensive explanation on the school location, person to contact and general information on how to go about Buenos Aires and in general.

I recommend Ibero TEFL

Best TEFL course I´ve found in Latin America. I also took some Spanish classes.I have only been able to attend the class for one week, but I have learnt a lot this week. Our teacher was great and very approachable. I have enjoyed coming to school each day and have made some more friends.

Excellent small TEFL class in Buenos Aires

I had a great time at Ibero TEFL. It´s a nice and small school in downtown Buenos Aires. The class was in a small group, schedule was flexible and easy to follow though we had to study a lot, it is now worth it! Thank you very much Ibero for a great time in Buenos Aires!

I loved the Ibero TEFL course

Hola amigos de Ibero ahora mi español es muy bueno, gracias por dos años maravillosos de enseñar inglés en buenos aires. Pude enseñar inglés a todos los niveles peroe me gustaba muycho el principiante teniamos unas charlas muy interesantes de todos los topicos. Congratulations for being a small school, cozy atmosphere and brilliant professionalism.

The best TEFL course I could find in downtown Buenos Aires

Hi there! I recommend Ibero TEFL because I liked it a lot, I am now still enjoying Buenos Aires but coming back home in a few more hours! I will miss it in here!
I found the course useful because the practice teaching sessions were great and rewarding.
Gracias amigos para toda su ayuda!

El mejor curso de TEFL en Argentina

Hola mis amigos de Ibero muchas gracias por un gran tiempo en su escuela. I´ve been a TEFL student for the last month and I will have four job interviews next week. I´m so excited! This is a great program:)

• Course Instructor

This is by far the best TEFL course in Argentina!

La mejor programa! Muchas gracias para todo, everything was great, the school is small and professional, my classmates were friendly and my TEFL instructor was always prepared and very professional. I got five English Teaching Jobs in Buenos Aires, of course I had to reject some work! Thank you very much Florencia for all your help!

Best TEFL course in Buenos Aires Argentina

I took the TEFL course at Ibero last November. The school is great, the atmosphere is friendly and the academics is just great. Thank you very much Florencia for all your support during the course. I got a full time job through Ibero and I am very happy working and living in Buenos Aires, a vibrant, amazing city!