Take Spanish courses at Iberlínguas in Portugal. The official language of 25 countries, Spanish is the worlds fourth most spoken language. It is also spoken in over 130 countries. It has been adopted by the United States as a not official language, owing to the millions of people living in the country who speak the language.
Moreover, Spanish has been developing in the enterprise world, and is the second most used language in the business hours. The language is spoken in the four corners of the world by about 400 million Spanish speakers.
1. Learn Spanish in Lisbon, and experience its unique culture, language, and traditions.
2. Learn a language that will help you acquire labour mobility in the increasingly competitive world.
3. Enrich your social experiences and curriculum.
4. Learn a language spoken in more than 130 countries.
5. Learn a language spoken by 400 million people across the globe, broadening your horizon.
This Program is open to
Cost in USD
Language Skills Required
Portugal: Lisbon Portugal: Lisbon Show less
Take Intensive Portuguese language courses at Instituto Ibérico de Línguas, a specialized private school that teaches Portuguese both as a mother tongue and foreign language,...