IAU College - J-Term Traveling Seminar
IAU COLLEGE  Header Image IAU COLLEGE  Header Image

IAU College - J-Term Traveling Seminar

Amazing experience

I had an absolutely amazing experience during this traveling seminar. I was able to see many historical and interesting cities in such a short amount of time. Not only were the places we visited beautiful to see, but the educational experience was fantastic. It was so exciting to learn about important aspects of history while standing in front of the artwork or archaeological site we were discussing. I felt very fortunate to have the staff that was provided to us. They were knowledgeable, and their interest and excitement surrounding the subject matter made it an even more enjoyable experience.

Incredible!

I did this program January 2016 and I was so amazed at everything about it. The profs were fantastic, the lectures were applicable and interesting, the staff were beyond helpful. The cities you get to go to on this program were truly eye opening and the cultural experience was influential to say the least. I would recommend this program to anyone, it was really incredible.

Mediterranean Basin and More: The best of study/tour/travel/academics

What a sensational experience and where to begin. I was amazed with the balance of professionalism and familiarity which the IAU staff could provide, all while organizing a group for 60+ students traveling around Europe on multiple study areas. The head of school is also a professor and a damn well informed one too! Each professor I engaged with was extremely knowledgeable and also incredibly talented at providing information in a way that people with different learning styles could understand. (This was noticeable for me because I studied education) I can't say enough about how influential this experience was for me in my life and for my academic experience.