Get TEFL Certified with an 120 Hour Online TEFL Course
i-to-i TEFL participant i-to-i TEFL participant

Get TEFL Certified with an 120 Hour Online TEFL Course

• Published Content

Great program for online instruction

This course was exactly what it said it would be. It is for British speakers, so on occasion I found the teaching lingo to be different from what I was used to as an American teacher. Even so, it was thorough and completely prepared me to take the certification exam and complete the required lesson plans. For anyone who is a teacher and wants to gain the TEFL certificate, this is a perfect course. I would not recommend it for someone who has no teaching experience AND who is not planning on getting some experience before going overseas.

One of the reasons I chose this course over another is because they were so quick to respond to my requests for information and answer all my questions. The other company (a very popular one) I went to never returned my phone calls or answered my emails. I-to-I offered the same kind of personal support while I was taking the course.

• Support Services

• Compensation & Benefits

• Host School or Placement

I come out of every lesson buzzing!

I come out of every lesson buzzing! Most of the time the lessons we have planned go down really well. Living in Thailand is also exciting and much easier than expected. The people of our local town are kind, the weather is delightful and the food is delicious.

Great introduction, misleading qualification

I believed that in taking this qualification I would be prepared and qualified to teach abroad. However, this was not made clear and I have since found out the opposite. Although the course was a good introduction to TEFL, I feel the provider was somewhat misleading in this respect.

Wonderful course

It helped me to know well how to teach young learners in a fun and interesting way and helped me so much in finding the right job for me and to answer the questions asked in an interview professionally

Decent course

The price was right for this course. I chose it because it was a 120-hour course and was relatively cheap compared to others. Overall, the quality of the course was decent. I would have liked to see more videos, though, and for the reading material to be more aesthetically pleasing. The advice on the final project was detailed and helpful, so that was a plus.

• Published Content

Good simple first step to learning how to teach your mother tongue

I found this course easy to access and navigate with regular tests along rout to recap and see what has been picked up. Also you can easily print of different sections as you go, which all have a table of content. The marking was fast and I didn't have to wait long to get my results. Also the team on the end of the phone line are helpful personable and quick to help should you need them :)

• Published Content

Simple structure and very detailed lessons

At first, I was worried about the online structure of the class is going to be difficult for me to learn. Honestly, It's actually quite simple and easy to navigate around with. All of the lessons are informative and engaging. I had no problems passing this course and all of this is worth it.

Tefl online

Overall the process to get started was really simple. The learning material was easy and understandable and was able to learn the material at my own pace.
If i needed help the help center was always available to guide me through my problem.
The site was very easy to guide through to get to each lesson. If I needed to go back to a lesson for review it allowed me to with quick steps.

i to i TEFL

From the very first enquiry through the course and evaluation the level of support has been excellent. This has continued post course with information on jobs, additional training and peer support. All in all an excellent learning experience.

Simple, lots of information

I did the 120 hour online course so had no practical experience. I liked the fact I could go at my own speed through the course, easily returning to previous lessons if I had to. Feedback on my final lesson plan was super quick -it was marked within 24 hours! The feedback was helpful and constructive.

Choose i-to-i !

I would definitely recommend this course to anyone looking to start their journey as a TEFL teacher. The 120 Hour Online course was easy to follow and the quizzes were very useful. I was worried about my final assessment, but after using everything taught to me I was able to complete it and pass with great feedback from my exam marker. Also, a lot of TEFL course say they are government regulated and when you investigate they are not, but i-to-i is which to me is even more reason to choose is.

Teaching TEFL

This is the most amazing course , it’s lesson’s are very informative and insightful. I would definitely recommend this course to anyone. I can’t wait to go on to the next step of this journey . And finally be able to go teach in Thailand.