Get TEFL Certified with a 140 hour Classroom & Online Course
i-to-i TEFL participant i-to-i TEFL participant

Get TEFL Certified with a 140 hour Classroom & Online Course

• Published Content

A quick, fun and easy way to get certified

After deciding to teach English abroad, I had no idea where to start.

i-to-i gave me the direction I needed. They have a clean and informative website. They also have a wide range of course options that you can choose from.

I completed the 140 hours combined course (online and classroom) and within two weeks I got an English teaching job in Japan. It has been a fun and satisfying journey so far.

The online course provides very thorough information with examples from teaching young kids all the way up to teaching elderly adults. Each section has a quiz that you can complete at the end. You can also track your progress and revisit old units to increase your quiz scores. Now, I apply most of what I have learned on a daily in my own classroom situation.

The classroom course held many benefits as it connected me with many other people who were in the same exciting, yet uncertain situation as I was. We were given many practical activities and examples that provided meaningful insight on what the ESL classroom is like in reality. The practical activities were fun and sometimes quite challenging, but it helped me a lot in terms of confidence as well as overcoming the fear of teaching my first class.

The classroom instructor was excellent - Somewhat strict at the beginning, but provided excellent support throughout the course. The end of the course included a Q&A session with the instructor that provided meaningful answers to many of our questions and doubts.

I would absolutely recommend this course.

I recommend it

Brilliant course, very insightful and in-depth. Very clear explanations for anyone to understand. The practical class is great and has a fun learning environment. You'll feel confident to teach after this course. You'll brush up on your grammar as well. I highly recommend this course.

• Published Content

A must for all aspiring TEFL teachers

Great learning material, easy to use online system. And helpful support whether over the phone or online.
Material not only has videos to help explain things better but also has great practical ideas for when you start teaching.

I-to-I tefl course/ Korea

This may sound like an exaggeration, but this TEFL course changed my life. I'm so eternally glad I did it!
It covers everything you need to know, and more. The staff are amazingly friendly and helpful. Well worth the investment.