Classroom & Online TEFL/TESOL Course in the United Kingdom
i-to-i TEFL participant i-to-i TEFL participant

Classroom & Online TEFL/TESOL Course in the United Kingdom

TEFL experience

I was really nervous with undertaking the classroom course, if I were to be good enough. But with e a great instructor and information, I was put at ease in a calm friendly environment. Really interesting to learn how to teach a language, will hopefully get the chance to use abroad.

• Published Content

From a pleasant surprise to a boost to my career

I applied to this course for fun, as I was getting prepared to move to Italy from London. I had never completed an online course before, and I was a bit worried this time wouldn't work too; but the live training experience gave me a lot of motivation and I managed to succeed with very little delay. Also I had no idea this course would actually provide me with first-hand skills and knowledge to embark on a new and profitable career path; and now here I am, teaching English privately full-time and effortlessly. Thank you guys!

Job well done!

I had a fantastic experience learning TEFL. The classroom based part was interactive and made the long weekend fun! I have also come away from it with a new set of friends and a brand new skill. I would like there to be more help with jobs that don't require a degree. I did not go to university but would still love the chance to teach abroad, I think there should be more sections, advice, helplines etc on this matter. Loved the course though and would recommend to anyone!