International Volunteer and Internship Opportunities
Hibiscus Alternative Travels Header Image Hibiscus Alternative Travels Header Image

International Volunteer and Internship Opportunities

A life for live and knowledge

My name is Alberto. I am really interested about go to do an internship from 3 to 5 months to Costa Rica around February of the next year (but I am open minded respect the exactly dates).
I am 23 years old and i am Spanish. I speak perfectly English and now I am working in The Royal Monceau Hotel of ParĂ­s to improve my French at the same time that I am doing a French course. I have study a Tourism Degree in Spain and additionaly I have two differents superior studies: Travel Agencies and Events Organizations, and other of Touristic Guide.
I am a sociable guy, responsible and I love the team work. Like you will be able to check in my attached CV I ve laboral experience in differents tourism departments. Respect my hobbies are exactly everything that I could find there in Costa Rica. From the first moment that I started with my studies i knew that i wanted to go there because i really love all the activities relationated with Tourism adventure apart that I already practice them.