Programs Coordinator - Awareness Campaign
- Community Centers
- Community Development
- Computer Training
- Grassroots Organization
- Human Rights
- Social Work
- Volunteer Management
1-2 Weeks, 2-4 Weeks, 5-8 Weeks, 9-12 Weeks, 3-6 Months
Age Requirement Varies
Asian, Worldwide, Kiwi, South African, Australian, Canadian, European and American Participants. This Program is also open to Families and Couples.
Cost in USD per week
Cost Price Include the Following One Time Fees:
- Orientation and guidance throughout the volunteer stay.
- Volunteer kit, Heeals volunteer handbook, Heeals Volunteer T-Shirt, Orientation information and specific project information.
- Pre-arrival online briefing and coordination.
- One Airport pick-up and one drop-off.
- One Day Free Stay + 3 Meals + Welcome Drink.
- One Day Free Stay in Leh-Ladakh in our partner Organization Project in J&K region of India.
- Support in locating Onsite accommodation in the best and safest locality in Gurgaon, Delhi NCR region with the best amenities.
- Guest House
* One who speaks and writes English
* Has commitment to stay for two or three months to experience Indian culture and gain relevant work experience to the fullest
* Has a keen interest in community development
* Good team worker
* Shows good initiative
* Willing to work in a new and challenging environment
- Letters of Reference
- Written Application