Age Requirement Varies
American, European, Canadian, Australian, South African, Kiwi, British and Irish Participants.
Cost in USD per week
Contact Provider for Cost Details
- 4 weeks of intensive TEFL training in Nicaragua
- 190 Hour TESOL certificate (upon successful completion)
- 10 hours of practicum teaching
- Lifetime job search guidance
- Resume workshop
- Assistance in finding accommodation
- Letter of recommendation upon request
Salary & Compensation
Students who register for any course in Nicaragua 90 days or more in advance will receive $200 early-bird off of the total course fee!
Language Skills Required
* Native English speakers with a high school diploma are academically eligible to join the course.
* Non-native speakers are also eligible, but must submit a written essay and engage in an interview to assess their level of English proficiency.
* All participants must show a serious commitment to learning, and a willingness to plan and teach in groups and to work reflectively.
- Online Application