Age Requirement Varies
European, American, Canadian, Australian, South African, Kiwi, British and Irish Participants.
Cost in USD per week
Contact Provider for Cost Details
- Accommodation during the course (shared housing)
- International medical & accident insurance
- 4-week intensive TEFL training in Prague
- 120 hours of classwork
- 10+ hours of student teaching
- One month metro pass
- 5-hour Czech language lessons
- Airport pickup & transfer
- 2 Local cultural excursions
- Paid teaching opportunities in Prague following the completion of the course
Language Skills Required
Native English speakers or non-native speakers with a C1 certificate with a high school diploma are academically eligible to join the course. All participants must show a serious commitment to learning, and a willingness to plan and teach in groups and to work reflectively.
Students will also be required to bring a notarized copy of a clean criminal background check with them to Prague.
- Online Application