Teen Language Camp in Fukuoka, Japan with Greenheart Travel
Greenheart Travel participant Greenheart Travel participant

Teen Language Camp in Fukuoka, Japan with Greenheart Travel

Japan is amazing!

My favorite part about the program was like how, though I was in school environment, I still had the ability to go out and explore Japan. There was free time, but it was structured too. I also enjoyed that my program allowed for me to explore the country through a language lens and through the lives of the people that live there. My host family was excellent! Absolutely no complaints about them or my experience living with them. Greenheart travel has such a wide variety of study abroad location with different goals in mind. I think that by using greenheart you will truly fits what you're looking for! I really felt like I knew everything before leaving and they did a good job preparing me!

Happy mom, happy daughter

Hayla (my daughter) has just back home from 3 weeks in Japan. She was very sad to leave because she had a WONDERFUL experience. No culture shock… No drama…just a great time! She loved her host parents especially her host mom who cooked with her, took her places, etc. They have formed quite a bond. They certainly set the bar quite high! She cried when she left Japan (she did NOT cry when she left USA!) and still misses it very much!

She loved Fukuoka and all that the experience offered. She kept herself very busy. I think the program did a great job with offering varied activities and excursions for the kids. I think she has a solid understanding of the culture, school, and exchange experience. She will definitely be returning to Japan….I don’t know if it will be a summer program or an exchange program for the full year. A huge thank you to Greenheart Travel for making this a great experience for all the kids including my daughter. I cannot recommend your program enough.

Amazing summer!

I had an absolutely great time! The host family was very nice and I enjoyed getting to know them and learning about their culture. On the weekends, the family took me to see Fukuoka tower, Ohori park, and Tenjin. They were very generous. I made a lot of good friends from around the world, and learned a lot of Japanese at the language school. The city was beautiful, and taking the train was very easy and convenient (although I did get lost once or twice!). This trip is definitely something that I'll remember for the rest of my life. Thank you so much to Greenheart Travel for coordinating with my family and helping me plan the trip, it was so great.