Intern Abroad and Review Your Programs
GoEvaluator Header Image GoEvaluator Header Image

Intern Abroad and Review Your Programs

GoEval Rocks

GoEvaluator has been such a time saver! Well not for me because I'm only 19 and I'm a knight. But for other people, they really appreciate it. Anything that gives people more time to watch me joust is good with me!

• GoEvaluator responded to this review August 02, 2017 at 8:21 PM

yey great!

A review

What a great opportunity for our generation to really liberate ourselves from all prejudice, and this tribal thinking, and make sure that once and forever that the color of our skin becomes as irrelevant as the length of our hair -- Alejandro Inarritu

• GoEvaluator responded to this review March 02, 2017 at 11:41 PM

Good job!

This was awesome!

This was awesome! Would love to go again but to a different location of course. The staff was great and always helpful and this is a test program. GoEvaluator is a tool that is designed to help evaluate program experience.

• GoEvaluator responded to this review August 02, 2017 at 8:23 PM

Thanks for leaving a review

Way Worth it!

I am excited to share with you the opportunity to give and receive this holiday season. If you have any nieces, cousins, uncles, daughters, aunts, brothers, or friends that are travelers, you can check off their Christmas gift by joining our PrizeAid Campaign. Donations go to the GoAbroad Foundation to help support education in 2016, and you'll have the chance to win a 4 week volunteer trip to Brazil! The more you give, the more you get (and we get). You can get discounted language learning technology and a Lonely

• GoEvaluator responded to this review March 02, 2017 at 11:40 PM

You have a good point!

My Wonderful Experience

Congratulations on completing your GoEvaluator program for 2016! To make our programs even better for everyone, we'd love to hear your feedback. Please answer the questions below as honestly as possible. If you have any questions or would like assistance, please send us an email and we'll be more than happy to lend a hand.

• GoEvaluator responded to this review August 02, 2017 at 8:19 PM

Thanks! and have a good day!

Excellent Experience!

I had a great time interacting with the culture and the people. It was very meaningful. I was able to learn the basics of their language for that short period of time so I didn't have a problem communicating with the locals.

• GoEvaluator responded to this review August 02, 2017 at 8:20 PM

Thanks and I hope you come back and join us again