- Sustainable Development
- Building & Construction Projects
- Community Development
- Conflict Resolution
- Grassroots Organization
- Organic Farming
- Renewable Energy
- Small Business Development
1-2 Weeks, 2-4 Weeks, 5-8 Weeks
American, Asian, Australian, Canadian, European, Kiwi, South African and Worldwide Participants. This Program is also open to Families and Couples.
Cost in USD per week
Contact Provider for Cost Details
- Accommodation: Insulated straw-bale and mud huts
- Food: Provisions for cooking
- Orientation kit: Full project details will be sent following registration
- Training: Pre-departure preparation in Tel Aviv and In-country orientation
- Support: Local in-country team and 24hr emergency support
* What's Not Included:
- Personal expenses
- Visa (if required)
- Airport pickup
- Local transportation
- Group living
Volunteers should have a positive and helpful state of mind. They should be motivated and highly independent. Conversational English or Hebrew is necessary. We also recommend that you are able to work in a harsh desert climate, and do physically demanding work, so a good level of physical fitness is required.
You are responsible for:
- Full travel and medical insurance.
- Flights and additional travel expenses.
- Travel from airport to project (usually taxi, or combination of bus/taxi, and local transportation.
- Immunizations (consult your doctor).
- Provisions for cooking are supplied, but volunteers are mainly independent for meals.
- Online Application