Israel - Creating Safe Spaces for At-Risk Youth
GoEco volunteers GoEco volunteers

Israel - Creating Safe Spaces for At-Risk Youth

I felt useful and learned a lot also

You are a great staff. You provided excellent advance information, and excellent "on-the-ground" help. My assignment at the school plant nursery with Shlomo was perfect. I felt useful and learned a lot also. Yan, my volunteer support person, gave me such important help in catching buses, trams, securing my items in my room and overview of my assignment. Thanks so much for a lifetime, special experience.

I loved the whole experience

This GoEco program was very well-designed program. I loved the staff, from Yan greeting/ helping me to Schlomo's guidance and friendship at the school. My work was varied and productive. I loved the whole experience and coming "home" to my hostel.

A rewarding and memorable time

Yes, I enjoyed my Volunteer experience VERY much. The project is very worthwhile and I found my input very appreciated, personally rewarding, fulfilling and satisfying. I enjoyed the interaction with the school staff. Yan, my GoEco co-ordinator was fantastic and really made my experience with GoEco a rewarding and memorable time, a fantastic guy.