GoEco volunteers GoEco volunteers

South Africa - African Wildlife Ranch

CWR Volunteering

What an amazing volunteering experience. The program at Cango Wildlife Ranch is a once in a lifetime opportunity with such amazing memories to be made. The staff are incredible so friendly and happy to help and answer any questions you may have about the animals or conservation and anything really. Animals are beautiful creatures there and so well looked after. Overall it was amazing volunteering experience and I would 100% recommend to anyone to give this one ago. I'll be back one day to make more incredible memories that I'll never forget.

My great escape

My time at Glen Afric Volunteer Experience through GoEco, was the absolute best two and a half weeks of my life. The first thing that appealed to me about this project was the low cost. Honestly, 1350 USD for 2 days at a hostel, a shared accommodation for 2 weeks, all meals included, and transportation? Amazing. I was able to meet people from all around the world, help animals in need, and see a beautiful country. I have been to many different countries and I have been apart of so many amazing programs, but I can truly say with a full heart that this truly was the very best. The project leaders were absolutely amazing, the days were evenly structured into two hour work intervals, and the food was delicious. The atmosphere at this sanctuary was infectious with love, care, and unity. I have made some lifelong friends on this project, and we are already planning our return for next Summer.