GoGo Hanguk Study Trip - Winterful Korea
Go Go World Header Image Go Go World Header Image

GoGo Hanguk Study Trip - Winterful Korea

Really great and amazing experience

I join to this program because I have a lot of interest in Korean culture and Language.
Since I don't have a lot of time to take a regular course of stay longer in Korea I decide to take Study Trip and was the best option. School, teacher, and staff make a great experience, I learn a lot about Korean culture and now I even can say phrases in Korean!

Reliable support and great program overall!

They answered every single question I had leading up to the study trip and made sure my family wouldn't worry about me during my studies. I recommend doing as many of the activities as possible to get the full experience! The Korean classes were also fun. My teachers and classmates were really friendly and I hope to go back to Korea really soon!

Lot of fun and great support

I joined one of their short term courses and had a great time in Seoul. Korean classes in the morning, with funny and prepared teachers, and a great variety of activities in the afternoon. The service is great too, they support you during the whole process. I'd definitely recommend it!

Great service and program

I joined Summer trip course with gogohanguk and their service was great and the activities were amazing. The teachers at the school was also very dedicated and the curriculum was well set even if it's only a few weeks. I for sure recommend this one as well.