"Hanyu Shuiping Kaoshi" HSK Program in China
Go Abroad China participants Go Abroad China participants

"Hanyu Shuiping Kaoshi" HSK Program in China

Learn Chinese in China,the best days of my life

I had the best time during my study abroad in China. I was able to experience the nightlife, have home cooked Chinese food, go shopping in local shops, and enjoy touristy places in and around shanghai. I was able to travel to different places in China such as, Beijing, Suzhou, Hangzhou and Shenzhen. I was also able to visit Hong Kong and Macau. This was all done in a short amount of time but has remained as some of my best memories. I met people from around the world and was able to pick up in Chinese. I would definitely recommend studying abroad in China and doing it through Go Abroad China because their staff was wonderful and all of the activities we were able to do were awesome. We were taken to the Chinese food message, learn the Taiji, visited the museum in Shanghai, watched an acrobatic show and so much more!

How could this program be improved?
If I had to change one thing it would be to be able to live with the GAC local Chinese family rather than live in the campus where it was mainly American students. I wanted to be able to interact with local Chinese students.