International Professional Internships "Earn on Your Return"
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical Engineering
- Environmental Management
- Fashion Business
- Fashion Design
- Graphic Design
- Information Systems
- Interior Design
- International Trade
- Marketing, Advertising, & PR
- Web Design
Age Requirement Varies
Cost in USD per week
Contact Provider for Cost Details
- creating a tailor-made internship/course that specifically meets your needs
- arranging secure, high-quality, centrally-located accommodation based on your budget
- assisting with local transport and providing advice on public transport routes
- airport meet and greet service
- a complete Argentina preparation and orientation information pack
- advice, assistance, and guidance before, during, and after your stay
- group-rate discounts
- and 24/7 emergency support and assistance.
Language Skills Required
* Computer Science Internships
- College Level course work
- Fluent in one Computer language
- Fluent in English (Spanish Not required)
* Biofuels and Alternative Energy
- Desire to increase education in the field and to get practical experience.
- This is open to engineers, Science majors, as well as business and marketing.
- Fluent in English (Intensive Spanish is offered during the course to make internship more enjoyable)
* International Student Teaching (K-12 all subjects taught in English)
This is meant for Education Majors to get more experience teaching as well as students wanting to see if teaching may be of interest as a career. This is in a bi-lingual school but all your teaching assignment will in English covering subjects such as literature, History, Geography, Biology, Mathematics, Computer Technology and French as a third language. (Spanish not Required).
* International Business and Marketing
This is meant for Business and Marketing majors to get real world experence experience and networking . Spanish is not required . Student with little or no Spanish will be match with English speaking mentor
- Phone/Video Interview
- Written Application