American, Asian, Australian, Canadian, European, Kiwi, South African and Worldwide Participants.
Cost in USD per week
Contact Provider for Cost Details
Salary & Compensation
Depending on your background and previous experience as well as location of your teaching placement, you can expect to earn around $900 USD/£700 GBP (฿30.000 THB) per month. Many schools offer accommodation as part of your salary package.
Language Skills Required
- Minimum age 19. No upper age limit applies, though certain employers may impose this, especially if working with young children.
- Teaching placements are guaranteed for native English speakers only (UK, Ireland, US, Canada, Aus, NZ and SA) with a university degree and who achieve at least an A- degree during your TEFL course.
- Willingness to dress and behave appropriately both in training and during your placement.
- Minimum 20 hours of teaching per week, Monday through Friday.
- Willingness to adhere to and respect local Thai customs and traditions.
- Necessary vaccinations.
- Necessary flights & visas.
- Full travel & medical insurance.
- Online Application
- Phone/Video Interview