China: Beijing, Chengdu, Guangzhou and 6 other cities
American, Asian, Australian, Canadian, European, Kiwi, South African and Worldwide Participants.
Cost in USD per week
Contact Provider for Cost Details
Salary & Compensation
Depending on your background and previous experience as well as location of your teaching placement, you can expect to earn between $800 and $1200 USD per month. Daily living costs are approximately $16 USD per day, leaving you plenty of room to save on your salary.
Language Skills Required
* Minimum age 21, maximum 55 years old (special cases can be discussed)
* BA or BSc university degree, education and language degrees are a plus.
* Native English speaker (US, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia or New Zealand citizen)
* Full travel & medical insurance
* The participant should be willing to teach minimum 24 hours of English per week
* Willing to dress and behave properly
* Necessary vaccinations
* Necessary flights & visas. Return airfare reimbursement is sometimes available upon completion of your contract, however this will depend upon your chosen school and is not guaranteed.
- Online Application