Medical Internship in Argentina
- Biomedical Science
- Environmental Studies
- Health Administration
- Health Sciences
Cost in USD per week
Contact Provider for Cost Details
Includes 24-hour support, a two-day orientation to Buenos Aires - does not include accommodation or food. Accommodation starts at USD 100 a week. You should budget around USD 5-10 a day for food.
This placement is particularly suited to medical students in their second to fourth years, and for electives. The key requirements for a medical intern are initiative, enthusiasm, and readiness to work in unfamiliar circumstances.
* Minimum age 18
* Minimum 3 month commitment - 25+ hours a week.
* Enthusiasm and motivation to work in medicine
* Advanced Spanish (lessons available)
* Full travel & medical insurance
* Necessary vaccinations
* Necessary flights & visas
- Written Application