Environmental Internship in Bali
Global Nomadic Empowering Positive Change Global Nomadic Empowering Positive Change

Environmental Internship in Bali

Reviving Bali by sustainable living methods

The internship experience with global nomadic team and staff in Ubud, Bali Indonesia was the best exposure one can get while interning abroad. The broad spectrum of responsibilities provided by global nomadic allowed me to brush up my skills and as well as to develop my cross cultural relationship. The internship period was of 2 months, for these two months I have interacted with important and influential figures of bali and importantly environmental conservation field. The job responsibilities was divided according to intern preferences that what I will appreciate because through this one can involve and provide productive results to the organization as he/she can work freely. By far regarding facilities and services I am totally satisfied with everything . Maximum support at minimum cost. The accommodation, food, pick up drop facilities , orientation everything was perfect. Definitely in coming years I will surely join global nomadic again for other internships, preferably in bali again..