- Environmental Management
- Environmental Studies
- Marketing, Advertising, & PR
- Sustainable Development
Worldwide Participants. This Program is also open to Families and Couples.
Cost in USD per week
Contact Provider for Cost Details
- Group living
We request that researchers commit to a minimum of 8 weeks on the ground in Ecuador, have an advanced level of Spanish proficiency, and bring specialised knowledge in their area of research. Researchers are expected to finance their own travel costs and food. We offer the knowledge and time of our engineers and field technicians, technical knowledge and informational databases, access to communities, NGOs, government agencies, and consultants, and pre- and post-research support.
- Minimum age 18
- Minimum 2 weeks commitment (40 hours/week)
- Industry professionals, graduate/undergraduate students majoring in international studies, environmental science, policy, business, agriculture, or a related field.
- Full travel & medical insurance
- Necessary vaccinations
- Necessary flights & visas
- Experience in Latin America and/or working in a rural setting desirable
- Online Application